Mental health app for ADF members
The PTSD Coach Australia app can help you learn about and manage symptoms that commonly occur after trauma.
- Reliable information on PTSD and treatments that work.
- Tools for screening and tracking your symptoms.
- A scheduler that allows you to manage all your self-care, health appointments and activities.
- Convenient, easy-to-use skills to help you handle stress symptoms.
- Direct links to support and help.
- Designed specifically for ex and current serving ADF personnel.
- Always with you when you need it.
PTSD Coach Australia is downloadable from both iTunes (iOS)* and Google Play (Android)* Note: some features of this app may not be accessible on earlier model Android phones.
Click here for more information about PTSD Coach Australia and download accessibility.
ADF personnel seeking mental health support can contact their local Defence Health Facility for advice or call 1800 IM SICK (1800 467 425) after hours. The following support lines are also available:
- The Mental Health All Hours Support Line (1800 628 036) is a confidential telephone service for ADF members and their families available 24/7 to assist with accessing services.
- ADF personnel who have deployed are also eligible to self-refer to the Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service (VVCS), a specialised, free and confidential Australia-wide service available 24/7 on freecall 1800 011 046.