The AASAM20 Competition Handbook (PDF, 3.5MB) is now available.
International participation key dates
- International teams arrive GBTA - 21-23 March 2020
- International competition commences - 24 March 2020
- International competition concludes (Champion Shot, Awards Ceremony, Farewell Dinner) - 03 April 2020
- International Teams commence departing - from the morning of 04 April 2020
Sniper participation key dates
Note: while snipers will be residing at the GBTA, all competitors will travel daily to Kokoda Barracks Canungra for the competition.
- Sniper competition commences - 28 March 2020
- Sniper competition concludes - 02 April 2020
- Sniper Awards Ceremony - 03 April 2020
- Snipers commence departing - from the morning of 04 April 2020
Point of contact
International teams seeking advice about AASAM participation may contact the International Liaison Officer.
Biosecurity is a serious concern for all visitors entering Australia. Specific detail on all quarantine and customs requirements will be detailed in the International Joining Instruction.
It is recommended that international teams read the and comply with the International Joining Instruction for trouble free entry to Australia.
Previous experience has shown that teams must ensure all field equipment; including boots are free from dirt, grass and seeds. Those items that do not meet Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service standards may be denied entry.