Ballistic & Protective Elements (BPE)
- Modernisation of tiered Body Armoured System (TBAS) for next generation
- TBAS sizing system to be able to incorporate 5 - 95% of Australian Defence Force (ADF) population
- Body armour - protection level, functionality
- Helmet systems - protection level and functionality.
Load Carriage Equipment (LCE)
- Develop LCE options to ensure that the ADF's SCE remain leading edge
- Adaptive acquisition approach
- Identify and trial improvements for the soldier system
- Load Carriage Enhancements.
Dismounted Electronic Systems (DES)
- COTS/MOTS Dismounted Electronic System options to reduce weight, space and power burden system
- Development of the Generic Soldier Architecture
- Integration with ADF C41 systems and structures
- Ensure the soldier is a key consideration of new technologies.
- Functional Baseline Analysis
- Current capability, gaps and the requirements for the next 'step' change in SCS.
Armoured Fighting Systems and Modernisation
- Integrated soldier system for Land400 platforms and structures
- Army Headquarters SCS Program Modernisation Initiatives.