Military Doctrine is the fundamental principles by which military forces guide their actions in support of national objectives. It is authoritative but requires judgement in its application. Derived from a mixture of operational experience, observation and applied thought, doctrine is general in nature and describes fundamentals, principles and preconditions of military operations at the different operational levels.
Land Warfare Doctrine Box of Books
Given below are the current UNCLASSIFIED Army doctrine publications:-
Contact Army Doctrine: army.doctrine [at] defence.gov.au
Adventurous Training doctrine series
The release of LWP-G 7-6-1 marks the completion of the Adventurous Training doctrine series.
The series is headed by the philosophical publication LWD 7-6 Adventurous Training and includes the following procedural publications:
- LWP-G 7-6-1 Adventurous Training – Planning Experiential Learning Activities
- LWP-G 7-6-2 Adventurous Training – Roping
- LWP-G 7-6-3 Adventurous Training – Backcountry Skiing and Alpine Survival
- LWP-G 7-6-4 Adventurous Training – Whitewater Rafting and Kayaking
- LWP-G 7-6-5 Adventurous Training – Sea Kayaking