Load carriage equipment
Army is introducing enhanced load carriage equipment as part of the new soldier combat ensemble.
The load carriage equipment optimises soldiers' mobility while carrying mission essential equipment.
The load carriage equipment comprises:
- Modular belt webbing/load carriage harness.
- Modular tiered body armour system.
- Load carriage packs issued to each soldier contingent based on their role/specialisation
- Assault packs.
- Pouches for carrying mission essential equipment.
- A carryall for transporting the soldier combat ensemble.
28 October 2017Army Delivers Final Component of Plan Beersheba 31 August 2017Inspector General Australian Defence Force (IGADF) Afghanistan Inquiry 25 July 2017Chief of Army History Conference 19-20 Oct 24 July 2017CA interviewed about domestic violence in Army 12 July 2017Talisman Saber 17 exercises Allies' capabilities