Load carriage equipment
Army is introducing enhanced load carriage equipment as part of the new soldier combat ensemble.
The load carriage equipment optimises soldiers' mobility while carrying mission essential equipment.
The load carriage equipment comprises:
- Modular belt webbing/load carriage harness.
- Modular tiered body armour system.
- Load carriage packs issued to each soldier contingent based on their role/specialisation
- Assault packs.
- Pouches for carrying mission essential equipment.
- A carryall for transporting the soldier combat ensemble.
22 July 2019Royal Marine Commandos vital to Talisman Sabre success 19 July 2019Commandos ready for anything 17 July 2019On the offensive in Queensland 25 June 2019International Students Graduate from Australian Army’s Royal Military College 13 June 2019Call for submissions for Army Innovation Day 2019