Load carriage equipment
Army is introducing enhanced load carriage equipment as part of the new soldier combat ensemble.
The load carriage equipment optimises soldiers' mobility while carrying mission essential equipment.
The load carriage equipment comprises:
- Modular belt webbing/load carriage harness.
- Modular tiered body armour system.
- Load carriage packs issued to each soldier contingent based on their role/specialisation
- Assault packs.
- Pouches for carrying mission essential equipment.
- A carryall for transporting the soldier combat ensemble.
26 October 2018PDSA Dickin Medal Citation: Kuga, Special Operations Military Working Dog 7 September 2018Chief of Army meets with Japanese and US Military Commanders in Adelaide 6 September 2018Army at Land Forces 2018 comes to a close 4 September 2018Australian Army on display at Land Forces 2018 8 May 2018Adelaide to host Chief of Army Land Forces Seminar - 2018