Load carriage equipment
Army is introducing enhanced load carriage equipment as part of the new soldier combat ensemble.
The load carriage equipment optimises soldiers' mobility while carrying mission essential equipment.
The load carriage equipment comprises:
- Modular belt webbing/load carriage harness.
- Modular tiered body armour system.
- Load carriage packs issued to each soldier contingent based on their role/specialisation
- Assault packs.
- Pouches for carrying mission essential equipment.
- A carryall for transporting the soldier combat ensemble.
10 December 2019135th Graduation of the Australian Army's Future Leaders 20 November 2019Australian Army and Queensland Police Service recognised for efforts during Townsville floods 30 September 2019Retired Army Banner laid up at Kapooka 25 September 2019Delivering the next generation of network assurance for the Australian Army 12 September 2019Friendships formed during Australian military skills competition